I am tired. I need to nap but feel that I need to get work done. I had such good naps on my days off and now on day two of the work week am pooped. Planning on sleeping when I get home, but I still have another hour to make it through. The baby seems to be lowering its position, pushing outward more, I have a nice little shelf to rest my bowl of soup or cup of tea, which is actually handy as I can't really get as close to the table and end up dripping food, so providing my own table has created less of a mess.

Head to the midwife on Friday and have the option of internal checking. I am going to pass. Perhaps later, but at 38 weeks I don't need to know if I am dialated or what the babies position is. If I am progressing I would just be in a state of "why am I not progressing more" or nervous that every little contraction was labor. If they check and I have not progressed at all I would feel like there is something wrong with me... so I am passing and we will know things when they come and take it from there.
Was able to enjoy being pregnant at the bar on Saturday night. Went and saw a band, really am looking forward to exposing little bud to live music and supporting the smoke free environment.
Feeling huge and I will leave you with this full body profile. Shirts are definitely creeping up on my stomach and there is more surface area there to get cold, these days have been chilling me. We have been having 5 degree days and cold windy nights... thank goodness for the wood stove. Tonight will be filled with sleep, eating, and crocheting. I need to motivate to finish the living room curtains, but don't know when that will come.

No comments:
Post a Comment