Thursday, January 11, 2007

35 Weeks



So I had a little fun with photoshop to make myself look like a watercolor painting, I needed to do something otherwise you might get sick of seeing me and my belly.

Week 35 is progressing along fine, completed tomorrow and then we begin week 36, full with a midwife appointment and more growth. Full term time is right around the corner and then labor will be here before you know it. I am trying to remain calm, not fear the labor much as I have read that those fears can actually stall labor, and really I don't want to be uncomfortably pregnant for more that my fair share. Labor is definitely a daunting challenge, how can you really prepare for something you have know idea about? I can ask as many people as I would like how their births went, but nothing is going to be like mine. It is going to hurt like hell but I can get through it. That's all I keep telling myself, hopefully it helps.
Thankfully I have yoga tonight because I am sore today. my lower back and hips really ache making sleep not so comfy. More crafty posts on their way.

No comments: