Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Curtains Preview

So they aren't up in the room and I was planning on not posting until they were completely assembled, but I love them so much that I can't wait. My mother did a phenomenal job, they turned out remarkable. Ben and I went out yesterday afternoon to buy holders for the curtain rod, they needed to be painted yellow to match the window trim and therefore had to dry so we couldn't get them up last night. But this afternoon they will be going up. The poles have been ready for awhile, remnants from our chuppah.

The curtains have a great thickness to them that will do good keeping out unwanted light, but will open up great to let the light in. I have a little bit of work to do on the tie backs but not much, mom was pretty good at getting everything ready for us. So this is just a sneak peak, my mom holding up a set and both sets in her dining room. I am so happy that I bought this fabric when I saw it a couple years ago because it was absolutely perfect for the job and is really going to make the babies room a fun place to sit in.

No comments: