Last week I set out to finish the quilt I pieced in between napping in July. I am fully confident in my bias binding skills after this one and am happy to report that all things went smoothly. I opted to quilt just a sqare pattern and do some yarn ties, so that I could hand quilt while relaxing by the wood stove. No need to draw on a pattern or really think about the quilting. Finished off with some yarn ties and it is ready to go. Just need to wash it to shrink down some of the fabric. That will come this week as I start washing all the bedding for the baby.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Quilt Finished
Last week I set out to finish the quilt I pieced in between napping in July. I am fully confident in my bias binding skills after this one and am happy to report that all things went smoothly. I opted to quilt just a sqare pattern and do some yarn ties, so that I could hand quilt while relaxing by the wood stove. No need to draw on a pattern or really think about the quilting. Finished off with some yarn ties and it is ready to go. Just need to wash it to shrink down some of the fabric. That will come this week as I start washing all the bedding for the baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment