
So a few years back I made Ben a CD holder at his request. We were sick of the bulky plastic holders that took up way to much space and ditched them in Lambertville and put the CD's in books, but then we felt that we weren't listening to most of the music we owned, thus resulting in the hanging holder in our dining room and then leading to one for the baby because we want lots of good music for the kiddo. We are still looking for the perfect small cd player, something flat and not bulky, so if anyone knows where we can find one that would be fabulous.I am very happy with my mock bias tape that I made from my favorite bee material. I was even able to miter the corners and do it all without the need for hand stitching. Hooray for no hand stitching!

No comments:
Post a Comment