Thursday, February 08, 2007

Almost 39 weeks done


Here we are, me and the baby hanging out on the couch after awakening from a nap. 39 weeks will be complete tomorrow and my estimated due date is one week away.
I have been delaying finishing the curtains because they really seem to be the last thing I need to get done before I will feel ready for little bud's arrival. I am not incredibly uncomfortable yet nor have reached the state of "get this baby out of me NOW!" so I have no idea when the child will come. First babies are typically later than early, so time will tell.
Sleep has become more difficult, my hips just ache, yet you need to sleep on them to avoid the back, flipping from one side to the other isn't easy. It seems that once I am comfy and sleeping soundly the sun is up and I need to get to work!
I have no clue if the baby has dropped, I think so, but don't know for sure, but have an appointment with a midwife tomorrow as well as a tour of the new hospital wing (we have rescheduled twice). I am still thrilled that I am guarenteed a private room. It makes things much nicer.
Will be posting pics of our new baby carrier in a bit.
Kate

No comments: