So, our dear friend Eric so kindly made a barter with his girlfriend. He made her a bolt holder for the lovely fabric used to make the carrier and she in return makes a carrier for Ben and Kate's baby to be! It is beautiful, perfect, strong and we love it. Couldn't be more excited about have a baby to put in it and carry around the house, neighborhood, parks and streams.
Ben has been really looking forward to the possibilities of fishing with the child, so he is excited to start slow with some creek walks before adding the element of fishing.
It will be great to keep the baby close by while giving our arms a rest. Plus I love the color and the fun pockets that are on
the reversable pouch. The straps are really long to give more support. Plus it looks really cool while on, which is really what having a baby is all about. May still look into a second carrier for another option, but I think we will see how this one works out for us. I don't know if I want it getting all dirty on Ben's fishing trips.In baby happenings we are just cleaning and puttering, almost ready to sit and wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment