Saturday, December 09, 2006

Elephants

So I mentioned my inability to motivate and get hand stitching done to complete projects. What is it about the last steps that leave so many projects unfinished?
These elephants were inspired by something that my mom had gotten as a shower gift. They will hopefully be finished, strung together and on the wall before the baby arrives.

The little ants link below works and I am linking it here as well. I can put so much on here now that I know to link and send you all on fun internet searches to fun locations! Wow you really are in for a treat when you read my blogs!

Feeling really good with 30 weeks down. My yoga class this week was amazing. I have finally found a way to relax my lower back in yoga classes, all as simple as manipulating the tail bone. Plus we were working on positions to help us get through contractions. I am very much looking forward to all the classes that I will get in before labor.

LB is kicking a lot, which is great. I love knowing that the baby is active and pretty powerful. I have washed all clothing for the first 3 months that we have, which is great and gives me a sense of accomplishment, plan on sewing more diapers this week but am going to hold off the diaper washing until after the holidays- Christmas is in two weeks, and I really need to shift my focus to making gifts and not baby stuff at the moment.

In the past week I have also noticed being a bit more tired. I don't know if it is just because it is a busy week or baby related. I have been thinking about naps again, actually took one yesterday and am feeling the need currently- must push through. I am going to let me body wake me up tomorrow morning, so that if it calls out to sleeping in it is able to. I have been good about setting an alarm for 8 hours of sleep the past month, but may start to need more.

Change is inevitable,
kate

No comments: