So the weekend was fun. I have been having difficult afternoons. Night is good as is morning but 1:00-6:00 kinda sucks. If I can get a nap in that time slot I am good for the night, but if not I am out of it the rest of the day! Kinda makes for a difficult day of work. I may have to take to napping in my office!
Boobs are sore, more to the touch then just hanging out there on their own. They feel as if they have been bruised.
Also my uterus is now the size of an orange. We are in the 8th week here. Last friday, I experienced my worst bit of nausea, but no vomitting. I really don't know what is worse. There is just no relief... just feeling awful. I am going to have some ceral in 20 minutes to try and curb the nausea, hopefully this eating often, little portions will keep it at bay.
I am not looking forward to my meeting this evening.
Monday, July 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment