Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend Fun

So we headed to San Chris State park this weekend to join Adam and Rachel for a camping weekend. We really expected that they would be sharing some news that they were expecting, due to some things that Meryl said... Like we shouldn't share our news with them for another couple of weeks and that Rachel hopes for a boy so that Meryl won't take her first born daughter... anyway, we spent a bit of time trying to figure out if they were expecting, so that perhaps we would share our news, although we are waiting to tell my parents until we see them as to do it face to face. Regardless, we got no indicator really either way on rachel and adam's side, she did request a sip of beer, but that is a far as my sleuthing skilles took me.

We have entered the 7th week here in prego land, our little bud reaches grain of rice status and lots of stuff is developing, including facial features! I am a little freaked out about miscarriage as well as becoming a parent. I have been having menstrual like cramps, mostly related to gas- oh the joys and freaking out about not being able to take a long time off when I have a kid. Sending a child to day care when they are just 10 weeks old? I don't know that I can handle it. I am going to have to do some creative juggling for this to work out and hopefully some childcare swapping! To much to overwhelm me right now and I am still trying to deal with all this damn tiredness!

No comments: