yeah, this whole waiting thing is not my style. I am not patient, I don't want to get my hopes up but I don't want to be wasteful of a pregnency test. I have never really been late in my life that I can recall. I was due to get my period on friday and then remembered being 2 days late last month, so perhaps I have shifted to a 30 day cycle, so I figured I would get my period on sunday, just in time for feeling horrible for the first day of camp. Well Sunday has come and gone, now we are two days later. I am going to wait until Wednesday, if nothing by tomorrow night, taking the test. Ben and I are taking half days tomorrow and going to go paddling out at Lake of the Woods.
I am going to keep busy as to not think about this too much.
K
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment