So I am still late, I was going to take a test today, but we have decided to wait until I am a week late, so on friday we will know if I am indeed pregnant or if I am just on a wacky body schedule and all this work has just messed with my cycle.
I have been incredibly tired though, I went home and took a nap yesterday- I hate naps! So that is a bit odd for me. Being an initial pregnancy sign, I think that I may be a bit optimistic. If I am pregnant, the little online calculations estimated a due date of February 16th and stated that I am 5 weeks along, which to me makes no sense as I got my last period 4 weeks and 5 days ago! I guess we should stress the word estimate there.
So I am trying to comprehend what all this could mean, while not getting my hopes to high up. I have been feeling slightly crampy, not horribly menstration wise, but something is definately going on down there, whether is be shedding the uterine lining or implantation and nestling of the egg we'll know in two days time, if I can in fact wait that long.
k
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment