So Little Bud is plum size... granted a small one, but still that is actually measurable. Plus it is plum season and I just ate some plums. I am becomming more comfortable with saying I am pregnant out loud. My good practice will come this week when I tell my parents. I am planning on telling them now and then my brothers when we are up in Wisconsin. Plus if I faulter, chicken out actually, I can tell everyone that weekend.
Ben told his whole family this past weekend...so I don't want my family to feel bad that they were left in the dark longer. I was motivated to tell my parents, but my mom was at grandma's and dad was alone... figured I couldn't tell them separately.
I washed all the fabric for little bud's quilt yesterday and will hopefully get a chance to do some cutting up of pieces. I went through all my fabric and separated out all that I have been saving for this moment. I have some great stuff for curtains, and covering things... it is upholstery like, but not quite so thick. But the most fun fabrics and of course the perfect colors, orange, yellow, green and blue (more like a teal color). Made lots of re-useable diaper wipes out of flannel this week. Started with the girls at craft night and then made some on my own. I am going to make some swaddling clothes tonight and tomorrow. Need to buy some more flannel.
the heat has been tough on me, as long as I spend time in the A.C. I am doing much better energy wise. We played ultimate frisbee last night, and while I am terribly out of shape and trying to avoid asthma attacks, I did pretty good and am going to keep playing as long as I can. I think that this fall it will be great... cooler weather and all, yesterday was way too hot!
I will be telling people about this website in a couple of weeks.
Kate
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment