Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Quilt Piecing Together

So, I have been quite frustrated with this tiredness thing. I give all of my best energy of the day (the morning) to work and have not been getting anything fun done. So the past two mornings I have spent sometime sewing. I have completed 13 of the 18 blocks for little bud and feel quite a sense of accomplishment. I think this will get me through. Getting out of bed a little earlier in the morning and not just rushing to work, because I don't feel like waiting to go to work. Now I can have craft hour, and I still feel just as tired as I did before in the afternoon. So I have taken back some of my good energy, which feels great.

Off to pee in a cup, I have been storing for the past few hours. The first morning pee that I was requested to deliver to the doctor came at 2 in the morning and my eyes were to welded shut to attempt placing that pee in a cup. I meet the midwife at 1:00, hope that everything is going well and that we are able to hear little bud's heart beat- that's what I am looking forward too.

Kate

No comments: