Friday, July 07, 2006

8 weeks in

So today marks my 8 weeks of pregnancy, even though I have only been knocked up for 6, I get to start counting the 40 at the date of my last period. It really makes you feel like you are progressing faster. so tomorrow I start week 9... baby is going to reach 0ne inch in length. All major organs are formed already! plus the baby is already active and responsive to my touches, although i won't feel that for a long time. Am missing my second period.

so the biggest trouble with my body now is the tiredness. I am pretty good in the morning but by noon I am ready for a nap. I am eating well, small meals often, to curb the vomitting sensation, with some sucess, but nothing can get me through this sleepiness... I am hoping that a swim will do... we shall see.

Kate

No comments: