Friday, June 27, 2008

A Week Ahead

So, things are progressing fast around here. i got to skip from week seven to week eight, which is one week close to the end of the first trimester, I will take that any day. I ended up in the emergency room on Thursday night due to an incredible amount of pain, turns out to be a kidney stone, baby is fine and by blood work estimated to be 8-12 weeks along. I am guestmating 8 as we are still a bit baffled that this child was concieved when I was pretty much not fertile, but it just really wanted to be, so there you have it, a week ahead of scheduled, just like we thought.

I am still awaiting more pain from this kidney stone, trying to not fear it, hopefully it will pass soon and I can put this behind me.

No comments: