I am proud to report that I actually did some thinking for myself after waking up from my afternoon nap with Asher. I was craving meat, the fridge is stocked pretty low, but there on the center shelf, floating in water was a nice slab of tofu. Cubed, dusted in flour and into the fry pan with some oil. A perfect snack, that I had to make seconds and as I type I am wanting thirds. A great protein shot and easy to make, dipped in some vegetarian oyster sauce (heavan in a bottle)
I had a bit of a slip today at the park, some preggo ladies were talking about maternity clothes and I started a sentence with, "the last time I was pregnant..." I am assuming no one caught this slip and I am actually proud that I have it in my head that I am pregnant. It is definitely taking some getting used to, which it did the last time. I have at least stated out loud that I am pregnant, where I didn't speak those works until about 8 weeks last time.

No comments:
Post a Comment