So I don't know when the shock will wear off, but I am definitely still on the assumption that my period is on its way despite being 10 days late now and never having that be the case before except when pregnant.
Asher is just so much fun and things are going so well that it is hard to imagine a change. Ben and I have gone through a bit of excitement, and then think, holy cow we only have 9 months to get ready and that time will speed by. Not to mention that I just quit my job and loose my health care coverage at the end of the month!! What were we thinking. Truth be told we weren't I conceived a week prior to even being fertile and if we know anything about this child, it was a force of nature that made this happen and hope that won't transfer to personality type, but strong and healthy. It is funny, but I feel like I am in college with an unexpected pregnancy, I didn't think that this happened to married grownups- come on!!
I have been feeling good for the most part, there is always that fine line between hunger and nausea, so I just need to graze and keep my belly full. Asher is still nursing, so we will see how that goes, I really don't want to give that up and hope that I can keep up with my milk supply while pregnant. By 5 months, milk will go back to being colustrum, so we'll see how he likes that. This might present a good opportunity to ween- hopefully not to soon, we'll see how long my body can feed three of us time to start chugging the raspberry/nettle tea- iced of course.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment