Saturday, June 21, 2008
All About Napping
So as a newly unemployed woman, I had great plans to get so much done this summer. Not many of these plans included gestating, so somethings have been placed on a secondary list... really pretty much everything as I have been feeling extremely low energy and have spent virtually every waking minute with Asher, and then all of his sleeping minutes when I could accomplish something also sleeping! So not much getting done around here. This blog did help though, as I read how I felt this time during my previous pregnancy when I wrote the hours from 1-6 suck and if I didn't get a nap in during that time frame, I was out for the night by 6. So I guess that I am lucky I don't suffer much through that time and have been enjoying a 2 hour nap each afternoon, making the evenings much more bearable, especially on ones when Ben works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment