Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Waiting Place

So, I am starting to freak out a little bit. I am normally very scheduled period wise. Never very late, most often early and have all the tell tale signs of PMS. Not so much this time, yet I need to wait until Friday to get my hopes up, but yet they are already up and I am a bit freaked. Every change in my body, I feel could this be it. Yet still there are signs of cramps trying to break free and keep me grounded that I am most likely not pregnant… but still the lingering suspicion comes through. Anticipation really sucks. Is this what it is going to be like every month until I am able to be pregnant?

I get to play with preschoolers this morning, and have such a great group of kids that make you want to be a mom and a great group of moms that assure me I will be a great one. Always a great ego booster.
Time will tell, and if the red tide isn’t here by Friday, I will be heading to Walgreens. But really I am sure it will come (don’t want to get my hopes up!)

No comments: