This is what Ben told me upon arrival home from a weekend conference. So as many people say, I guess we have decided to throw caution to the wind, the birth control out the door and not worry whether or not I get pregnant. As I am not sharing this news with anyone beside my husband, I figure and online journal will be good.
Such a nerve wrecking thing.
As I am due for my period today or tomorrow and we haven't necessarily been that careful this past month who knows what is in store. I did have some really light headed dizziness last night, but don't know if that means anything.
Just wanted to get this rolling, to have on record times and such to share with our future children.
I will note, that making a decision like this is so f-ing scary. At a stage in your life where you feel like everything is perfect, you love your husband, the home that you have made, you're so so about your job but realize things could always be worse... why would you want to change?
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment