Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Kicker

So over the past few days, little bud has really upped the kicking. Ben was lucky enough to finally feel a really big one- the ones that you can see move my belly. They are lots of fun and very reassuring. I endulged in some halloween chocalate and am pretty sure that little bud really liked it, providing me with extra kicks as it filtered into my blood stream.

Still feeling great, although my appetite comes and goes. Sometimes I am just ravenous, others I get full after three bites. I think it really comes down to just being picky. I have eaten a ton of bread in the past couple of days, but not much is making my taste buds crave more. We'll see what we get to tonight for dinner, perhaps I will eat a ton.

Ben was able to book the doula yesterday and we have been talking more about a birth plan. Thinking that to keep me occupied while in labor we might just walk to the hospital- don't freak out we would have a set route that friends would know about if we need a ride, this is just a way for me to be occupied while laboring- I am a multi-tasker and like chaos, I sleep better when their is chatter, quiet and calm does not relax me. So I need activity.

Pre-natal classes start at the end of the month, which is exciting. And I think we are going to try and attend the water birth class coming up on a Monday. LB's room is looking awesome, I am crocheting more vegetables, yesterday I mastered the peas in a pod, I think tonight I may try and conque an ear of corn. I will try and post pictures when I can. we are saving up for a digital camera, so then I can do lots of picture posts.

all for now
Kate

No comments: