Friday, October 20, 2006

Finishing Week 23

Not too much to post. I have been moving the world of craftiness to make room for the human growing inside me and all is going well. It is fun to see the babies room empty out and to realize how much space we have in there... it really is a big room, with big closets- not necessarily usefully shaped closets, but big none the less.

Little Bud is definately growing, my belly is protruding in an "I am obviously pregnant" way, which is nice, instead of not really filling maternity tops and just looking like a box, I do now understand why a lot of maternity tops are equipped with bows (I hate bows on tops!). Making things tighter in the boob area definately makes the belly bulge look like a baby and not just a big gut, so I am going to deal with some of the tops but prefer my maternity t-shirts that are just fitted.

I am getting some better kicks, I was a bit nervous about not feeling some good jabs, but they are getting stronger which is a ton of fun.

L' Bud has been getting the hiccups a couple times a day which is super fun, I don't know how much the baby likes it but it sure is entertaining for me. It is fun knowing that he or she is with me and that they are making thier presence known.

No comments: