
All is good in baby world. I have been feeling actual kicks, which is so fun. Last night my hand felt it through my belly, which was fabulous. Ben has been able to feel just subtle movements, so I am excited for him to get a good jab.
I am feeling great, just really anxious to get things ready and make our house friendly to our newest family member. Ben got the primer on last night and should get one of the two coats of paint on tonight and then I will have all of my craft stuff moved upstairs- just in time for the cold weather. I am very excited about a new space. Changing spaces always brings out more creativity, so now I will have lots built up in anticipation of the holiday season.
We have picked out a couple cribs, which is exciting, settled on the color and everything. Oh and also on our trip, we purchased little bud’s first Gordon Haas. Pictured above. It is the perfect colors and we will frame it to match the crib.
I am not as tired as I have been which is great and my appetite has returned. I am able to eat my regular meals and have an apple in the afternoon and feel good. Crème of Wheat has been fabulous for my breakfast stomach as it keeps me full and happy until lunch on most days, plus is gives me good reason to indulge in some fabulous Wisconsin Maple Syrup. MMMMmmm
I have tons of maternity clothes which is great but I definitely feel like I just look like I have a massive gut rather than am pregnant. It isn’t the best feeling but I am dealing with it. For the most part though it is incredibly hard to believe that I am 5 months pregnant. I don’t feel that I look that pregnant, but I have never done this before and everyone is different. Regardless we will have a baby with us in our home in 4 months! Yikes... although really, 4 months seems like a long way off, with all the holidays and other family stuff it is going to fly by.
Not much more to post, I must get some pot pie in my belly-Ben made a great one for dinner two nights ago and I am enjoying leftovers.
kate

No comments:
Post a Comment