Thursday, July 31, 2008

An appointment

Finally, some confirmation that this little sprout is growing well. We went to visit a midwife this morning the first one we saw with Asher as well. The heart is beating strongly and all is well in the world of being pregnant, amazing really when you think of all of the things that have been going on the past twelve weeks. I am very happy for the reassurance. And will be more happy to have my feet firmly planted in the second trimester to get over the nausea and fatigue. I feel pretty crappy today, the nausea just will not go away and deters me from eating when really I need to eat.
Asher is still nursing, don't see any end in sight for that quite yet, and I am nervous because I really don't want to be nursing him when I get too big and more I don't want to be nursing two children---yikes!!! He made is through the hormone shift that changed the taste, has pulled through the low milk supply, we will see how he feels when milky turns into colostrum.

1 comment:

greg|regan said...

yea midwives! are you planning a home birth? there are tandem nursers. don't know what it would be like, but it is definitely doable.