So I may be crazy, but I think that I have been feeling Little Bud move around a bit. It is almost like that nervous feeling you get except below my belly button and it is awesome! I felt it first on Saturday and then again on Sunday and yesterday. Very cool! Mostly when I am laying down, and thankfully when I really had enough of scrubbing our horrible kitchen floor, baby to the rescue letting me know it was cool to not finish, so we laid down to enjoy the sensation.
I had a great day- energy wise- yesterday. Rearranged our bedroom, did all the laundry, including the putting away part, scrubbed the floors and made little bud 3 funky blankets, which I finished completely down to the last bit of handstitching! (not quite my style, I am queen on unfinished projects, but I’ll take it)
The weekend gave me a lot of headaches so I was happy to get stuff done on Monday, plus we had our potluck and the house is still clean!
Ben has started steaming off the wallpaper, so we are on our way to household transformation! I am very excited to prepare the home and make a nice cozy space for little bud.
Later
Kate
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment