Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Second Trimester

So I think that I am in it but may not be until the 13th week is actually complete. I have been feeling okay, but still need naps and have not been nearly as crafty as my normal energenic self. I did finish knitting a baby yoda sweater for little bud and will be piecing it together on our road trip to south dakota. Little bud really does get to go to some cool places before birth.

My uterus is starting to pudge out a bit, which is fun, nothing noticeable to anyone but myself, which is fine by me. Cathy brought me her maternity clothes last night and it was fun to look through them. I am excited to be showing and for this pregnancy to seem more real. I was walking up from the day camp building today thinking, holy shit, I have something growing inside me! It really is such an odd amazing thing. I really want to hear the heartbeat again to know that I am not just dreaming this whole thing.

Kate

No comments: